Advanced Friction tester
Article number: 542.000.000
The Advanced Friction Tester AFT is a device that measures both static and dynamic coefficient of friction.
The Advanced Friction Tester produces detailed fingerprints of new substrates, coatings and production samples.
These characteristics can be saved and compared at any time allowing the manufacturer to specify the optimum surface finish for any packaging process.
- Automatic sled placement with variable dwell times give more repeatable static slip results
- Fixed link between the sled and the load cell means that there are no errors in fricton from pulley wheels or cords associated with other measuring instruments
- Full graphical & statistical analysis of test results can be printed to PDF for easy reporting
- Create & store electronic references for future comparison
- Choice of easy-load sled for measuring films or standard sled for other materials
- Pre-loaded ISO/ASTM/TAPPI slip test methods
|Dimensions(L x W x H):||18cm x 55cm x 30cm|
|Standard delivery time:||6-8 weeks|